5-Year/100k Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
Your Signature Certified Vehicle Is Protected!
All Signature Certified vehicles sold at Used Car Genius are covered with a 5-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty for the ultimate peace of mind on the road. This excellent warranty covers more than just mechanical repair – it also takes care of lodging, meals, and more if the vehicle breaks down more than 100 miles from your home (see details below).
Your Limited Warranty: What’s Covered?
Your Signature Certified vehicle’s powertrain limited warranty is provided by us and administered by Pablo Creek Service, Inc. It covers all internally lubricated parts of the engine, transmission (and transfer case, if applicable), and drive axle, and more. Those covered parts include:
- Cylinder block and cylinder head
- Engine mounts
- Intake manifolds
- Exhaust manifolds without internal catalytic converter
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Timing belt and tensioner
- Oil pans
- Factory-installed supercharger/turbocharger and waste gate
- Hybrid or electric drive motors/generator/regeneration motors
- Torque converter
- Transmission electronic control unit
- Constant velocity joints and universal joints
- Four-wheel drive hub for locking assemblies and actuator motors
- Hub bearings
- All seals and gaskets for the parts listed above
How to File a Claim to Get Your Vehicle Fixed
When your covered vehicle needs mechanical repair, you may take it to any approved automotive repair provider in the U.S. or Canada. For help finding an approved repair facility near you, call 877-204-2242. Take a copy of your Signature Certified Powertrain Limited Warranty with you to the repair facility. It is your responsibility to make sure that the facility gets approval before they start the repair work.
Preserving Your Warranty
There is some basic vehicle care that you are responsible for to keep your warranty coverage active and valid:
- Check and maintain the vehicle’s proper fluid levels (oil, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, etc.).
- Make sure that all routine maintenance is done on the vehicle according to the manufacturer’s published schedule (see your owner’s manual).
- If you work on the vehicle yourself, keep a log with a description of the maintenance performed, the date, and the car’s mileage.
- When a mechanical problem is found with the vehicle, you must protect it from further damage. This means not continuing to drive it when that could make the problem worse.
Additional Benefits with Your Coverage
The Signature Certified 5-year/100K-mile warranty covers more than just repairs:
- Rental vehicle or alternate transportation – You will be reimbursed if you need to rent a vehicle or hire a taxi or ride-share service.
- Trip interruption insurance – If your vehicle breaks down due to a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from home, you will be reimbursed for lodging, meals, and pet boarding for up to three days; one-way airfare may also be covered.